I Love Pencil Sketching




I am doing sketching since my high school days. Initially i was doing some drawings by my own and then i decided to learn sketching and joined the classes. I get my basic education in this area from an local institute owned by Mr. Nitesh Biyani. He is a great artist who did MFA and was running his institute since many years. I am pleased and hearty thankful towards them that they taught me such a great form of art and helped me to think in a creative way. We worked on many creative artworks there and enjoyed a lot together!
Later i also learned Oil Painting from the same institute. It is again a beautiful art form where an artist can play with brush strokes and can creating thousands of different color shades on the canvas. But I was not able to devote much time over oil paintings.

You can enjoy few of my other artworks in the Slide Show below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Birth as a Blogger

About - Paripoorn Trivedi