Cotton Mango T-shirt Designer

Year 2010 was good for me..but the last months of this year became amazing for me when i came in contact with CottonMango! Cotton Mango is a leading designer t-shirt company which was just started at that time and i don't know how they came in touch with me but they offered me a good and interesting job. I accepted the offer and i worked with them. I would like to say that it was one of my best experience working with CottonMangao. I did some good designs and they taken out the best our of me.


Cotton Mango is a designer t-shirt company based in New Delhi.  It is a really great platform for the designers like us. Mr. Pawan Agarwal is the owner of Cotton Mango. I would to tell you here that he is the man with amazing personality. He is so simple and good with his team that everyone wants to work with him with full devotion [me too :-) ]!
 Here is the link of their Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/cottonmango

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Birth as a Blogger

I Love Pencil Sketching

About - Paripoorn Trivedi